Town Hall Contact Information:Physical/Mailing Address420 Central Avenue, Dolores, CO. 81323/P.O. Box 630, Dolores, CO. 81323Phone(970) 882-7720
The Town of Dolores is a great place to live and work. It has a rich history of logging, rail, ranching and mining. Several historic buildings in the central business district are still in existence today and are occupied by a variety of retail, service and eating/drinking establishments. We are supported by an active Chamber of Commerce that strives to provide the most up to date information on area businesses.
If you are seeking information on starting a business in Dolores, look no further than the Dolores Town Hall (420 Central Avenue). We have included our business license application and ordinance on this website for your reference. In addition to those forms, we can also help you with information on expected monthly costs such as water/sewer and electric service needs. If you are establishing a new business you will want to visit the Secretary of State website for information on filing a business document.
Check out the following links:New Business Resource GuideRegion 9 Economic DevelopmentSmall Business Development CenterMontezuma Community Economic Development Association
Tax Information:Colorado Department of RevenueSales Tax (Dolores - 3.5% State - 2.9%)Total - 6.4%Understanding Colorado Property Tax
Montezuma County Economic Data:Livable Wages Retail Sales Southwest Colorado Industry Sectors
Central Business District Town Hall
© 2010 Town of Dolores I All rights reserved.